What is Student Success GPS?
GPS is a one-stop student success platform that combines analytics, communication, and advising tools to help support retain and graduate students at NC State University. Students can access GPS in two ways.
- Navigate to go.ncsu.edu/gps and log in with your NCSU credentials. From here, you can:
- schedule your appointments with various campus offices, including academic advising (click here for instructions on cancelling appointments)
- send messages to your advisor,
- sync your calendar
- view your class schedule.
- Download GPS Mobile and log in with your NCSU credentials. Within the app, you can:
- schedule appointments, including academic advising
- view key events and to-do items
- sync appointments and events to your calendar
- add reminders and tasks
- view your class schedule
- form study groups in your classes through the Study Buddies feature
- access resources and locations on campus