What is GPS Mobile?
An integrated part of GPS, GPS Mobile is a mobile application that helps students navigate key decision points throughout the college journey. GPS Mobile frees up advisor capacity by empowering students to resolve issues independently, while connecting them to the right offices for issues that require more intensive support.
- Incoming students will receive information about GPS Mobile throughout the summer via emails, social media, and orientation sessions. Returning students will receive messaging about the app in fall when they return to campus.
- Encourage students to download GPS Mobile by searching for “Navigate Student” in the App Store or Google Play. Students will search for our campus by typing in “NC State University.
- For students who do not have a smartphone, there is a desktop version GPS for students as well! Visit here https://ncsu.navigate.eab.com/app/
- Click here to read more information about the app as well as view screenshots and screen recordings of what the students see within the platform.
- View email templates to use when communicating with your advisees about GPS Mobile.
- Use the GPS Mobile Communications Toolkit to promote the app within your program, department or college. Please feel free to use any of the logos, graphics, and social media templates.
- If you would like to integrate GPS Mobile into your seminar(s) for new students in your college, click here to access a brief PowerPoint to use within your seminar class(es).